Thursday, March 19, 2009

WEEKNIGHT PARTY


MR. JACK, MYSELF & CLAUD
MY & CARLO
MYSELF, CLAUD, AND MINAH
ME & A "MODEL"
MOST GANGSTER PICTURE EVER AHA - MARK, RO, CHARLES, & CARLO
LADIES 

So Wednesday night. A night that i should spend at home, relaxing, watching tv or even doing some homework and catching up on homework, I instead decide to go and support Mr. Jack Vilayvong with Big It Up's Spring/Summer 09' Fashion Show. So I attend the event with my two best girls Aminah and Claudia, and Carlo, Charles, Mark, and Row. Sadly Jp and Adrian had to leave (tsk). But anyways the night was pretty good, the 09' line was looking pretty diiiiirty and y'know like always drinks *thumbs up* 

So while I'm at the club Charles asks me, "Yo, did you blog about the fat chicks thing yet?" I go, "No not yet, but I'll do it on the next blog."

Here's the really bad question that I should never ask but I'm gona do it anyway.
*DONT HATE, a blogspot is for people who express their own opinion"

Isn't it true that with a group a hawt girls, there is always the token fat friend?

I KNOW RIGHT! SO MEAN!

after i heard that i was like well for guys, In a group of hawt guys isn't there always the ugly friend who for some reason gets ALL the hawt girls?

Weeeeird i tell you. WEIRD.

On the ride home Mark decides that he likes the song "No Srubs" by TLC from their fanmail album..JOKES! watch the video HILARIOUS...its okay chippy. (inside joke)

Like always, since i suck at blogging and i do it for fun and NEVER expect anyone to read this, I'm obviously posting pictures.

PS. Aminah get ready for friday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment